Digital DB Meter
Code: AS 980/970/960
It is an Ideal Instrument for Maintenance and alignment of Digital & Analog Head End along with the Cable TV Network.
- 5 Hour Power Backup
- 8 Channel Plan Loaded
- Rubber Jacket/Carry Bag
- RF Level and Digital Ch. Power (dBµV)
- Ch. Slope / Level to check the flatness
- Carrier to Noise Ratio (Signal Level > 75 dBµV)
- Directly feed required Channel No. or Frequency
- Battery & Trunk Line AC/DC Voltage Measurement.
- Edit Channel No., Carrier Frequency, QAM, Symbol Rate
- In a single screen display of MER, BER with Channel No., Frequency, QAM, Bandwidth & Symbol Rate
- AS 980: Digital signal level, MER/BER, Constellation diagram + Analog parameters in graphical Reverse path measurement. 8 channels slope / Level
- AS 970: Digital signal level, MER/BER + Analog parameters, Reverse path measurement
- AS 960: Digital signal level, MER/BER + Analog parameters