Sharp Vision EDFA consists of Dual Synchronize Pump (dsP) with increased efficiency for amplifying 1550nm optical signal. It not only amplifies the 1550 nm CATV Fiber Optic Signal, but also keeps C/N, CSO, CTB & Picture Quality at original levels for Long-Haul Transmission.
Sharp Vision dsP EDFA’s Dual Synchronize mechanism:
1. First Pump of 980nm pre-amplifies the input optic signal to achieve higher C/N.
2. The 2nd pump of 1480nm is synchronized to achieve higher output levels of 1550nm laser.
- Excellent C/N, CSO & CTB
- Isolators at both I/P & O/P
- SMPS (110 ~ 260 VAC, 50Hz)
- Highly Efficient JDSU Pump Lasers
- Front Panel Display for all Parameters
- Microprocessor Controls Pump Laser parameters